Remote work is here to stay. Getting it right depends on your processes, tools, and intentions. Learn how Hotjar made remote work for its 250-person team.
Remote work is here to stay (at least some version of it), and while some love it, others aren’t so sure. The imbalance isn’t a surprise. Many companies went remote during the pandemic. Some got it right, and others, not so much.
But it’s not their fault. Turning an in-office workplace into a fully remote workforce at the drop of a hat is a challenge. Yet it’s still an attractive work style that’s increasing in demand. In fact, some workers are fighting against being herded back into the office.
This sentiment is prevalent globally as well, in places like Australia, the UK, Germany, Japan, and France. Because of this, more employers are searching for options to create a better remote or hybrid workplace that appeals to current employees and new talent.
Here is 6 tips from Hotjar:
1. Give employees a stipend to improve remote work (and hang out)
2. Communicate and collaborate within boundaries (but without barriers)
3. Build trust with transparency
4. Be intentional (and empathetic) to prevent burnout
5. Reduce unnecessary meetings to create work-life harmony
6. Use feedback to improve the hiring and onboarding experience
Read full article here: https://www.hotjar.com/blog/how-to-make-remote-work-really-work/